This year's event is the biggest we've ever hosted and we're promising that it will showcase more product than ever before. We listened to feedback from last year and along with new releases, you can see many of the favourites and key items from each brand in the Leeda catalogue - here's a rough guide to what's you can expect to see:
- 20-metre pole alley where you can test all of the latest poles from MAP, including the new flagship TKS1001and new power/margin models
- Luggage display from key brands, including a whole new range from Concept GT which includes accessory bags and holdalls, plus a revised selection from Wychwood Game
- 'Best Sellers' area where you can see a selection of products that your business shouldn't be without
- MAP seatbox and QRS accessory area, showcasing the versatility of these amazing product ranges
- Over 100 rods on our dedicated rod display section, including new distance carp rods from Wychwood and ICON sea rods.
- Shelter display areas that allow you to see every facet of Wychwood's MHR brollies and Tactical Carp tarp
- Lowrance fish tank display and live demos of products such as Fishhunter from the team behind the brand
- Powpacs will be on hand to demonstrate its range of electrical solutions for anglers and the outdoors market
- Petzl tower - a purpose-built dark area where you can test each model from the lighting giant's 2019 headtorch range
- The Leeda 'concept store', showcasing POS and instore display options from across brands with great show-only deals
This year's show is the best opportunity to speak to the teams behind the brands and benefit from great show-only offers. Plus, every attendee will receive their 2019 catalogue first and get priority access to ordering new product, so make sure you register now for what promises to be an amazing event.